Social Networking & Music
LEVEL: Beginner - Intermediate
SCHEDULE: Meets Weekday Evenings
Artists, producers, DJ’s, labels, managers, and promoters all use various social networks to get the word out about their music. Social networks like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Sound Cloud, and Reverb Nation have become a major part of the music industry.
These networks serve as valuable conduits between artists, labels, promoters, and consumers. This is where people find out about new music, follow their favorite artists, and download the latest tracks.
This course will show you how to fully leverage the power of social media to increase traffic to your site, create buzz around your music, build your public brand, and generate revenue from sales of music, merchandise, ticket sales, and more.
We will take you through a series of steps that will help save time and money while simplifying the process of managing multiple social networks without skipping a beat.
The skills developed in this course are invaluable for musicians, DJ’s, producers, label owners, promoters, and just about anyone else involved in music.
+ Key Subjects Covered
- Using social networks to generate revenue
- Getting your music online
- Getting your music distributed to all the online hosting sites
- Getting your music reviewed by online blogs and music sites
- Successful Facebook strategies for bands, DJ’s, and labels
- Successful Twitter strategies for bands, DJ’s, and labels
- Successful YouTube strategies for bands, DJ’s, and labels
- Driving traffic to your web site and social networks
- Creating a blog that will drive traffic and increase your brand
- Creating automated processes to drive your brand online
- Creating your own ring tones
- Using ring tones to drive fans and generate revenue
WHY DO YOU NEED
Individuals and businesses who need to drive traffic, generate sales, and create exposure to their brand through social networks
It’s amazing how many musicians, DJ’s, producers, and label owners don’t know how to effectively leverage social networks to market or promote their music.
They publish a web site or Facebook page and wonder why they don’t get more action.
They upload their songs to iTunes and wonder why people aren’t buying their tracks.
In order for web sites and social network pages to be successful they need to be nurtured and maintained.
There are definitive strategies that can be used to grow your web and social presence, but you have to apply them correctly otherwise you will not get the results you want.
We can show you how to get the most out of your web and social media presence.